THE Fall 2021 CREATOR FELLOWSHIP
Turn millions of followers
into millions of dollars
An exclusive, global six-week program for creators and influencers to connect with top Silicon Valley startup founders, investors and other business-minded creators.
Kai | The Sync Up
If Harvard offered an MBA for Creators,
THIS IS WHAT IT
WOULD LOOK LIKE
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS
FIND YOUR PEOPLE
HONE YOUR CRAFT
No suits, no execs, no limits to what you can accomplish.
Get access to our Discord filled with hundreds of creators, investors and founders. Use our community directory to learn more about them.
Be a part of the Launch House community for life. Get access to a global creator house network and a growing community of elite creators, founders, and more.
Creator Fellows can apply to join the first-ever creator-lead angel investing collective with other top creator investors. Learn from top tier investors and build a portfolio.
Get access to a handful of events exclusive to members including our monthly Launch Gala, Creator-Founder Dinners, and mixers with top investors, startup founders, and other creators.
COLLAB AT LAUNCH HOUSE
Come to our Beverly Hills creator house for coworking with startup founders and content creation.
Get discounted and free access to the most cutting edge creator tools and resources to expand your businesses.
The inaugural Fellowship starts this fall and will be offered for $2990
Apply To Join
Join our extended family of
FOUNDERS & CREATORS
CASE STUDY 001
When Harry met Lolly
Marc, the CEO and founder of Lolly, a Gen Z dating app, met reality TV star Harry Jowsey at Launch House in January. In a few weeks time, they landed a deal where Harry became an advisor and helped promote Lolly on his channels. Lolly has since received investment from some of the top venture capital firms in the Silicon Valley and has done several more partnerships with top creators like Milo.
CASE STUDY 002
From Influencer to Serial Entrepreneur
Over the last 5 years, Nastassia has amassed 1.3M followers for her fitness content on YouTube and other platforms. With this following, she was able to launch her first brand, Nasty Fit, which now does six digit sales numbers every year. While at Launch House, Nastassia was able to launch the beta for her social workout app, CoreCircle and kick off her fundraise from top Silicon Valley investors.
The six week program designed to take
you to the next level
* LISTEN TO TALKS from incredible speakers including CEOs of startups in the Creator Economy, prominent startup investors, and iconic creators.
* LEARN how to invest in startups, go cross-platform, monetize beyond brand partnerships, hire the right team, and more.
* GET SUPPORT from your fellow community members and Launch House mentors on viral marketing, design/branding, startup investing and founding, and (almost) anything else. Collab with the greatest creators in the world.
* COLLAB during content days virtually and at Launch House in Beverly Hills with the greatest creators on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Clubhouse and more.
* INVEST in top tech startups as a partner of the Creator Capital™ angel investing collective.
* ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS by joining a squad that holds you accountable every week.
* GET ACCESS to a vibrant Discord community, member directory (of creators, founders, and investors), and Launch Pad network of houses you can stay in around the world (coming summer 2021).
* SOCIALIZE at virtual happy hours and talks on Discord.
* HANG OUT IRL at weekly Creator-Founder Dinners, the monthly LAUNCH Gala and other exclusive events at Launch House LA.
Be a founding member of the Launch House community and get access to the community and all future events and programs forever.
What the heck is
Be a founding member of the Launch House community: where startup founders and creators build together. We're a global community focused on building authentic connections between the next generation of movers and shakers.LEARN MORE
APPLY FOR THE
The inaugural Fellowship starts this Fall and will be offered for $2900
Apply To Join
Launch House Creators come from all over the world, are present on every platform, and are from every background. They do have a few things in common:
- Trajectory: they have around 1M followers across platforms or are showing strong momentum to get there soon.
- Vision: they want to do big things.
- Hustle: they aren't here just to party and flex for clout. they're working to achieve their dreams.
- Curiosity: they are interested in startups, technology, and business.
- Ethic: they believe in inclusiveness and are accepting of people that are different from you.
We're offering this first cohort of the Creator Fellowship the program plus lifetime membership to the Launch House community for $2990.
Future cohorts will be priced at $5000 - 10000. Launch House membership will also be sold separately as a yearly subscription.
The Creator Fellowship is kind of like a 6 week conference, you can attend as many or as few discussions as you like. You'll get the most value connecting 1-on-1 with the other Creators in the program.
The entire program is online. We will host a series of events at the Launch House in Beverly Hills for those who can attend, but they aren't mandatory.
The Fellowship serves as onboarding to our community. We don't have alumni - we're family for life.